Tuscan Chocolate Cake
Today’s cake is so good that it was over in just a few minutes! This soft Tuscan chocolate cake is perfect for tea and breakfast, it is simple and incredibly tasty.
I find it irresistible if dipped in a cup of hot milk! Your kids will go crazy for it! The use of ricotta cheese makes the dough very delicate and slightly damp.
Ingredients to make the Tuscan Chocolate Cake
- 250 gr of ricotta cheese
- 250 gr of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 75 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 gr of butter
- 80 gr of flour
- 16 gr of baking powder for cakes
Preparation: How to make the Chocolate Cake
1. With a mixer, blend the ricotta with the sugar.
2. Add the three eggs, then the cocoa powder, the flour already mixed with the baking powder and finally the melted butter.
3. Continue to whisk until the mixture has reached the consistency of a mousse.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking pan and bake at 180 °C (360 °F) for about 30 minutes.
5. Once cooked and cooled, sprinkle the cake with icing sugar.
In just a few minutes your pastry is ready! This is one of my preferred cakes! Absolutely to try 🙂