Tiramisu with Amaretti Biscuits
This wonderful dessert is something to try if you’re looking for something different from the usual cakes and desserts! It’s a fantastic recipe to make a Tiramisu with amaretti biscuits, with a very delicate and irresistible taste. You will literally surprise your guests!
Ingredients to make the Tiramisu with Amaretti, serving about 8
- Mascarpone cheese 500 gr
- Sugar – 6 spoons
- 4 eggs400 ml of milk
- 360 gr of plain chocolate
- 200 gr of Amaretti (dry) biscuits
- 1 spoon of rum
- unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make the Amaretti Tiramisu
1. First mix the egg yolks with the sugar
2. Add the mascarpone cheese and the rum, and continue to blend until you get a dense cream
3. Beat the egg whites and add them gently to the cream
4. Boil the milk in a small pot with a piece of vanilla bean, remove from heat and melt the chopped chocolate in it, mixing well with a whisk.
5. Assemble the cake directly into individual bowls or using a dish for desserts, making a first layer with some of the mascarpone cream and amaretti soaked into the chocolate milk, cover with another layer of cream and a sprinkling of cocoa powder, then another layer of amaretti, cream and finally sprinkle with cocoa.
7. Let the tiramisu rest for a few hours in the refrigerator before serving.
It is simply an amazing dessert with Amaretti!