Easy Pineapple Cake Recipe
Each Sunday I usually make a homemade cake! Having a little baby, I don’t have so much time, so here is a very simple and easy cake with pineapple that I prepared in just 10 minutes! The cake is extremely soft and incredibly tasty 🙂 I love it!
Ingredients for the Pineapple cake:
- 3 eggs
- 200 gr of sugar
- 300 gr of flour
- 1 tin of sliced pineapple in syrup
- 2 spoons of potato starch, to make the cake soft
- 150 gr of butter
- 1 baking powder sachet (about 16 gr)
- a pinch of salt
Preparation: How to Make the Cake with Pineapple
I used the mixer, though with the proper plastic blade to make pastry cakes.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar very well
- Add the pinch of salt and the butter (not melted)
- Add all the pineapple syrup
- Add the flour previously mixed with the potato starch and the baking powder and continue to mix
- Put the pastry in a baking pan
- Decorate it with the slices of pineapple
Let cook in the oven at 170 °C (338 °F) degrees for about 30-40 minutes. The result will be great!
Do try it and let me know 🙂