What to do on a holiday in Tuscany? Which are the best activities to join?
There are lots of things to see in Tuscany as well as lots of interesting activities and things to do! Try one of more of them to make your stay unforgettable!
Unparalleled art, paradisiac landscape, excellent cuisine… unique shops and manufactures, historical re-enactments and medieval festivals…
Sea, mountains, countryside or towns? What’s the kind of vacation you’re longing for? Tuscany has it all! That’s the reason why it’s visited by million people each year.
History, art, culture, museums, monuments, scenic views, unspoiled countryside, beautiful mountains, wonderful beaches, thermal baths, great culinary tradition and typical products like olive oil, wine, cakes, truffles… Tuscany lends itself to a myriad of exciting possibilities. Tuscany is the place to be for any type of holiday you were looking for!
Here follows a list, as ample as possible, of quite many things you can enjoy during a vacation in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful and intriguing regions of Italy!
Great Things to do in Tuscany
- Visiting Tuscany art towns like Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa and Arezzo, their monuments, museums, and galleries
- Visiting Tuscany Natural Parks
- Visiting Smaller villages in Tuscany
- Visiting off the beaten track destinations in Tuscany
- Hiking in Tuscany
- Tuscany Walking tours
- Cycling in Tuscany
- Farm holidays in Tuscany
- Horseback riding in Tuscany
- Tuscany Cooking Courses
- Shopping in Tuscany
- Tuscany Thermal Baths and Spa
- Tuscany Wine Tours and Cheese tastings
- Tuscany on a hot air balloon
- Relaxing on the seacoast: Beaches in Tuscany
- Tuscany for families with children
- Attending some special event like concerts, opera, festivals
- Wedding in Tuscany
- Celebrate an anniversary in Tuscany
- Tuscany on the road: discover Tuscany on a car, vespa, bike, or vintage car, like a Fiat 500!
Last, but not least, what you may want to do in Tuscany is simply to relax and pass your time lazily before a scenic view:-)
Planning your activities in Tuscany? Would like a tailored made Tuscan itinerary? Contact me here and I’ll be happy to help!
Credits: Photo by Oliviero Santini Photographer